Bitcoin is the most famous e-money of today. This digital money has a long history. It is the meta-cryptocurrency. That is the reason why it will always stay on financial market.
Bitcoins is the currency that has the biggest credibility from the stakeholders. During its history it had high and low value. Values fluctuations made some people skeptic about cryptomoney. This crypto money has its pluses and minuses.
The advantages of trading Bitcoins
Many governments still hardly accept crypto money as payment method. This is a very effective way to protect national financial sectors from collapse. However, many commercial entities started to accept this digital money. This made some governments issue laws to tolerate digital currency trade.
Bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency among many that is tolerated by the majority of international business entities. That is why it is an ideal currency to use in business operations. Here are some other advantages of it:
- It has history. It is very important for the investors. Stakeholders who seek to buy cryptocurrency can easier predict the price of Bitcoin than price of Ethereum.
- It is legalised in some countries. It took years for Bitcoin to gain reputation of a reliable method of payment. Big companies and individuals prefer to use this digital currency in its daily operations.
- It is exchangeable into the majority currencies around the world. For many investors it is important to know that they can exchange crypto money into hard currency. It gives a sort of guarantee for their investment.
- Buying Bitcoins is a low-risk investment. Today, new digital money emerge. They usually get developed when Initial Coin Offering emerges. It is almost impossible to predict what the value of this money will be. Bitcoin, on the contrary, is quite a stable currency.
These are the main reasons why Bitcoin is still a very popular method of payment. Private and business entities will continue to use it in the future. The value of this digital currency will also become more stable.
Cons of buying Bitcoins
There are many people who are sceptic about investment in Bitcoin, and there are many reasons for it. Here are the biggest cons of this cryptocurrency:
- It is digital money. All hard and soft currencies issued by Central banks can be exchanged for products. Bitcoins can not be. This is money generated by the electronic system.
- There are many countries where it is still not accepted. Many local governments block Bitcoins from entering the financial market.
- The value of this cryptocurrency can be unstable. It is quite hard to predict when the price of it goes up or down. Cryptocurrency lives its own life. It is not regulated by any financial body.
- There is more competition on the market of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is one of the biggest Bitcoin competitor. It is pricy as it is relatively new, and quite stable.
- If an investor wants to get a fortune trading Bitcoins, he has to invest much. The larger amount a stakeholder invests, the greater the chance that he will get a high return on investment.
These are the main reasons some people do not invest in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not that old digital money. It will take it more time to enter new markets. It will not become less popular.